Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Colorado Stuff

Hello!

Long time no post. I've got a new workout partner in Colorado and we've been doing stuff for the last six months or so. We've been doing what most people consider to be typical workouts, where you focus on a group of muscles on each day. Basically, the rotation went chest+triceps, shoulder+biceps, back, biceps+triceps, legs. Rinse and repeat. You'll notice that out of five days only one dealt with legs. You can probably imagine how happy I was with that. Well, I've convinced him to do more varied CF style workouts with me, and in honor of that I've posted the first of them here.

"Cindy"

AMRAP in 20 minutes of
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats

SS: 13 (in 19:54)
JL: 10

I was quite surprised I got 13. I had about 9 rounds at the 10 minute mark and then hit a wall. I'm mostly surprised because this is pretty close to my peak score (here) and really far from my more recent scores which ranged around 11-12. Looking forward to more stuff like this!

1 comment:

kenny g said...

Welcome back Scott! Good to hear from you, hope all is going well. And props to your friend for entering a new world of pain...