The Brits are coming
Alistair, Raisin and I hit the gym today. We did the following.
Benchpress 5x5
DM: 95, 105, 100, 100, 100
AW: 95, 95, 100, 100, 100
GF: 145, 155, 155, 155 (F5), 155 (F4)
Deadlifts 3x3
DM: 135, 135, 145
AW: 135, 145, 155
GF: 135, 155, 175
Towel Pullups 5x5
Squats 5x5
DM: 105, 115, 115, 115, 125
AW: 105, 115, 115, 165, 175
GF: 155, 165, 175, 165, 155
Start standing on one leg, bend the leg and the torso until your hands are on the ground, walk your hands until you are in a plank, do a one leg pushup, walk the hands back and stand again on one leg.
DM: 20
AW: 10
GF: 30
Alistair will clearly blow me out of the water next time on the squats, they seem much easier for him than for me.
I am still afraid of getting hurt on the deadlifts.
That last exercise was great, really put the last nail in the coffin.
2 comments:
I like the plank exercise, sounds tiring.
Climbing was that bad the other day, eh?
Yes the exercise is good, especially if you stay on the same leg for many reps. Ariane showed it to me.
Climbing was not that bad, but it has not been great in any recent sessions, so I am guessing its not just temporary...
Post a Comment