Old fashion
Ariane was going for a 20 min run this morning while I was planning on staying home and nursing my newly broken pinky toe, but Sandrine insisted on tagging along for the run. I suspected this would last about 30 seconds and so I went along to make sure Ariane could finish her run. (I buddy tapped my toe.) I was amazed as she ran for about 10 minutes, and then it took us 20 minutes to walk back. I am not sure what her pace was, but I was impressed nonetheless.
Daytona Beach might not look as it did in 1957, but it inspired me to go for an old fashion type workout. I did:
- 2 x [ 5 one legged squats, 10 pushups, 15 supermans, 20 plank walk-ups, 25 bicycles ]
- 2 x [ 10 pushups, 15 supermans, 20 plank walk-ups, 25 bicycles, 30 air squats ]
All pushups where one legged, I did the first 2 sets on the fists and the last 2 on the finger tips.
2 comments:
How's that toe doing?
Its fine. It was relatively black yesterday but it is now back to a more blue-redish color.
Yesterday I had some pain that came out of nowhere a few times, but not today.
I feel best with no shoes on, and worst in my leather shoes. My running shoes have a large toe-box and so that feels OK. I suspect I could not put any pressure on it for climbing, but I hope it will be back to normal when I come back.
Post a Comment