Thursday, August 21, 2008

Frannihilation

3 rounds of
22# OHS
sit-ups
push-ups

'Fran'
21-15-9
thrusters (SS 85#, AS 2x8# dumbbells)
pull-ups (AS 80# assist)

SS 10:17
AS 5:50

Went light on the weight this time since it's been almost three weeks since any sort of physical exertion. On the upside my knees feel tons better, but my stamina was pretty well shot. I actually thought my time was going to be much longer than it was; it felt like all I did was rest. Adrienne did really well, no sets were broken so she could probably use some more weight on the thrusters and less assist (maybe) on the pull-ups. Good effort pushing through!

2 comments:

brian said...

Fran scares me.

kenny g said...

Awesome title for the post, and nice work on the numbers.

Adrienne, you're muscling up now - time to bring up the weight!