Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 12

Tuesday
   - 12x400m
      Distance: 7.08
      Pace: 8:20

Wednesday
   - Climbing, TR
      5.8+, 5.9, 5.10, 5.11, 5.10, 5.10, 5.11 (F)




Thursday
   - Tempo
      Distance: 5.01
      Pace: 7:25
   - Yoga

Sunday
   - Long
      Distance: 15
      Pace: 8:13

Slowly getting closer to the big day. Not sure if I am feeling positive or negative about my progress. I find it weird and frustrating to plan for a distance I have never attempted.

I have not listed those, but every week I do exercises to reinforce my hip muscles, these are: prone hip extensions, straight leg raises, and side leg raises for the hip abductors (both the leg off the ground and the one on the ground. I do two sets of 15 each, both on Mondays and Fridays. At the end of those, I have started adding pushups and squats. This week I also included burpees. Last Friday was 2 x 15 puchups and squats + 15 burpees.

No comments: